Monday, October 22, 2007

Getting know better with Arabicum hybrid, Plant Form and Structure

Hi Arabicum lovers;

Today I would like to show you more about hybrid identification including plant form and structure. You can read the hybrid basis from this website (under top menu above). This could help you to make decision to get the nice plant and true hybrid.

I have posted some VDO clips for you to watch some of my nice Dwarf styles and also rate with plant character items (Please see below).

The most important thing to make the characters of seedlings :


Muscular, Multi-branches, Pagoda, etc. is mother plant selection. It could waste time if you sow seeds without knowing what seed sources come from what mother plant is.

For instances, I would like to make Dwarf seedling form with multi-branches, big root base, more branch- internodes and shiny leaves. Then I will choose the mother plant look like photo no.1 above.

If I would like to make Dwarf with seedling form with Multi-Branches, Shiny & long sharp leaves, and
chubby caudex, I will select plant no. 2 to be mother plant. Last sample, if I also would like to make Dwarf form with Muscular Style, Soft caudex color, Clear bone leaves, and flat caudex, I will use the plant no. 3.

The next step is how to maintain baby seedlings to become Dwarf. Please remember making contest form begins from better Dwarf maintaining. Next please enjoy the VDO clip by clicking images below.

Cheers,
Choochart S

No comments: